VISION, MISSION AND EXPEXTED LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE ANIMAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
Vision of the Department
Becoming the leading department of South East Asia in the education management, development of science and technology, and community service in the integrated agriculture based on the Islamic values by 2025.
Mission of the Department
- Conducting higher education in the field of integrated animal science, developing extensive research in the field of integrated animal science, and building students’ entrepreneurial spirit
- Developing research activities and community service in order to implement science and technology in the field of integrated animal science
- Developing cooperation with other parties in order to increase the quality of education, research, and community service
The expected learning outcomes were made based on the mission of the animal science department that the graduates will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of the basic science related to animal production (ELO 1)
- Conduct various experiments which are related to animal science (ELO 2).
- Design an animal business system of which components and processes meet halal, health and safety criteria within the constraints in economics, environment, social, politics, ethics and sustainability (ELO 3).
- Apply professional developing skills and ethical responsibility as well as abilities to engage in life-long learning (ELO 4).
- Apply interpersonal and teamwork skills effectively, set realistic targets and plans, allocate and evaluate the work done either individually or in a team (ELO 5).
- Demonstrate competence, behavior, time management, organization skills and attitude required in the professional world (ELO 6).
- Demonstrate competences in the use of computers as a means of communication and technology, as well as a source of information effectively (ELO 7).